Philips Color Kinetics ColorBurst IntelliHue Powercore OptiField brings precise color control and high-quality tunable white light in the same luminaire for outdoor/indoor wall washing and spot lighting applications. The IntelliHue technology delivers 80+ CRI and the ability to tint any CCT between 2000 K and 10000 K above and below the black-body curve. Unique OptiField technology delivers extremely uniform illuminance for smooth, even light with less fixtures, minimizing hotspots or banding.
More about OptiField technology
OptiField technology features extremely uniform illumination (6.3:1 or better on a 6 x 4.3 m (14 x 19.7 ft) wall with 1 m (3 ft) setback) providing smooth walls of light that appear perfect to the eye. Also, thanks to our breakthrough custom optics, you can space luminaires out further side to side, potentially decreasing the overall system cost.
More about IntelliHue
IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that enables high-quality intelligent color and white light from a single luminaire. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light with CRI of 80 or greater in the 2700 K to 4000 K range.
More about Powercore
These products integrate patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage — rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
Other key features
- Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add accessories such as a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects
- Improves color consistency between all LED luminaires in a family with Chromasync technology
- Complies with ASTM B117 corrosion resistance standard for > 1,500 hours and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating
- Innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities
- New flat lens improves durability by preventing water from pooling into the luminaire
Go to product page: Philips Color Kinetics ColorBurst IntelliHue Powercore OptiField
Title banner image: Photo Credit: Tom Cronin