Are you a student or a young professional always on the lookout for design competitions or ways to showcase your creativity? Are you passionate about lighting? If you have answered yes to these questions, the following might interest you!
Today, CLUE is pleased to launch Edition 02 of its annual international lighting competition open to all lighting applications and spaces.
This edition’s theme is LIGHTIUS LOCI – SPIRIT OF LIGHT – The second edition of the CLUE competition invites you to think about the spirit of a place where light does not escape the genius loci design principle. Candidates should choose a place without limitation of scale, location, indoor or outdoor and provide a response in line with the local reality.
So to all young creative minds out there, do not hesitate to submit your projects under the theme LIGHTIUS LOCI.
Deadline for project submission: JANUARY 31, 2016
To learn more about this edition’s contest visit: www.cluecompetition.com
There are many reasons to submit your projects and innovative ideas for this edition’s theme. Here are just a few:
- It is a great opportunity to showcase your true potential to professionals in the industry;
- You have a chance to win one of three grants totaling $ 8,500 (USD) and secure an expense paid trip to LIGHTFAIR® International in San Diego California;
- Your project will be seen internationally as it is promoted by the multiple CLUE and Philips social media platforms.
Needless to say, Philips is a proud sponsor to the CLUE. At each competition edition, we are increasingly impressed by the depth of ideas and the quality of the projects that are submitted. The members of the CLUE and the guest juries, mostly professionals in the lighting industry, greatly enjoy being witness to the brilliant creativity shown by the new generation of professionals in lighting.
Curious to see the creativity of past winners of the CLUE Edition 01? Consult the CLUE website or the following links:
- Winners of the CLUE Competition- Edition 01
- Interview With 1st Prize Winners of CLUE 01 Competition
- Interview with 2nd Prize Winner of CLUE 01 Competition
- Interview with 3rd prize winner of CLUE 01 Competition